Young Africans Sports Club

    City
    Dar es salaam
    Country
    Address
    Jangwani-Twiga, Kariakoo Dar es Salaam,Tanzania
    Website
    Founded
    1935
    Stadium
    Club Kit
    club kit photo

    Young Africans Sports Club, commonly referred as Yanga is a Tanzanian football club based in Jangwani, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. Founded in 1935, the club play their home games at the Benjamin Mkapa Stadium.

    Nicknamed "Yanga" (Young Boys), the club has won 28 league titles and number of domestic cups, and have participated in multiple CAF Champions League editions. They have won the CECAFA Club Championship five times.

    The club became a symbol of the anti-colonial movement. Young Africans became associated with nationalists and freedom fighters, and inspired the political party TANU to adopt yellow and green as their primary colours. The club is currently in a process that will keep the club ownership 49% for investors and the rest 51% to the club members.

    The club holds a long-standing rivalry with their cross-city rivals Simba, whom they contest the Dar es Salaam (better known as Kariakoo) derby. The rivalry was ranked 5th as one of the most famous African derbies.

    Fixtures
    NBC Premier League
    Simba Sports Club
    - -
    Young Africans Sports Club
    NBC Premier League
    KMC FC
    - -
    Young Africans Sports Club
    NBC Premier League
    Young Africans Sports Club
    - -
    Geita Gold Football Club
    NBC Premier League
    Young Africans Sports Club
    - -
    Kagera Sugar FC
    NBC Premier League
    Singida Big Stars
    - -
    Young Africans Sports Club
    NBC Premier League
    Young Africans Sports Club
    - -
    Dodoma Jiji FC
    NBC Premier League
    Mbeya City Football Club
    - -
    Young Africans Sports Club
    CAF Confederation cup
    2 Apr 2023
    - 4:00 pm
    TP Mazembe | Tout Puissant Mazembe
    - -
    Young Africans Sports Club
    Latest Matches
    Azam Sports Federation Cup (ASFC)
    12 Jun 2023
    - 3:30 pm
    AZAM FOOTBALL CLUB
    0 1
    Young Africans Sports Club
    Azam Sports Federation Cup (ASFC)
    8 May 2023
    - 4:00 pm
    Young Africans Sports Club
    1 0
    Singida Big Stars
    Azam Sports Federation Cup (ASFC)
    8 Apr 2023
    - 7:00 pm
    Young Africans Sports Club
    1 0
    Geita Gold Football Club
    CAF Confederation cup
    19 Mar 2023
    - 5:00 pm
    Young Africans Sports Club
    2 0
    US Monastir | Union Sportive Monastirienne
    CAF Confederation cup
    7 Mar 2023
    - 5:00 pm
    Young Africans Sports Club
    2 0
    As Real Bamako
    Azam Sports Federation Cup (ASFC)
    3 Mar 2023
    - 7:00 pm
    Young Africans Sports Club
    4 1
    Tanzania Prisons Fc
    CAF Confederation cup
    26 Feb 2023
    - 7:00 pm
    As Real Bamako
    1 1
    Young Africans Sports Club
    CAF Confederation cup
    16 Feb 2023
    - 7:00 pm
    Young Africans Sports Club
    3 1
    TP Mazembe | Tout Puissant Mazembe
    CAF Confederation cup
    12 Feb 2023
    - 7:00 pm
    US Monastir | Union Sportive Monastirienne
    2 0
    Young Africans Sports Club
    NBC Premier League
    4 Feb 2023
    - 6:30 pm
    Young Africans Sports Club
    2 0
    Namungo Football Club
    Load More spinner
    Squad
    Goalkeepers
    Age
    Nationality
    Aboutwalib Mshery
    25
    Eric Johora
    EricJohora
    Age:
    23
    23
    Djigui Diarra
    29
    Defenders
    Age
    Nationality
    Bakari Mwamnyeto
    28
    Ibrahim Bacca
    -
    Yannick Bangala
    30
    David Bryson
    22
    Dickson Job
    DicksonJob
    Age:
    23
    23
    Djuma Shaaban
    31
    Kibwana Shomari
    23
    Lomalisa Mutambala
    30
    Midfielders
    Age
    Nationality
    Aziz Ki
    AzizKi
    Age:
    28
    28
    Faridi Malik Mussa Shaha
    27
    Feisal Salum Abdalla
    26
    Khalid Aucho
    30
    Dickson Ambundo
    28
    Gael Bigirimana
    30
    Salum Abubakar
    31
    Zawadi Mauya
    29
    Forwards
    Age
    Nationality
    Fiston Kalala Mayele
    29
    Denis Nkane
    DenisNkane
    Age:
    20
    20
    Heritier Ma Olongi Makambo
    30
    Jesus Moloko
    28
    Bernard Morrison
    30
    Tuisila Kisinda
    24
    Yusufu Athumani
    21
    CLEMENT MZIZE
    22
    Young Africans Sports Club, commonly referred as Yanga is a Tanzanian football club based in Jangwani, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. Founded in 1935, the club play their home games at the Benjamin Mkapa Stadium. Nicknamed "Yanga" (Young Boys),[3] the club has won 28 league titles and number of domestic cups, and have participated in multiple CAF Champions League editions. They have won the CECAFA Club Championship five times. The club became a symbol of the anti-colonial movement. Young Africans became associated with nationalists and freedom fighters, and inspired the political party TANU to adopt yellow and green as their primary colours. The club is currently in a process that will keep the club ownership 49% for investors and the rest 51% to the club members. The club holds a long-standing rivalry with their cross-city rivals Simba, whom they contest the Dar es Salaam (better known as Kariakoo) derby. The rivalry was ranked 5th as one of the most famous African derbies.
    City
    Dar es salaam
    Country
    Address
    Jangwani-Twiga, Kariakoo Dar es Salaam,Tanzania
    Website
    Founded
    1935
    Stadium
    Club Kit
    club kit photo

    Young Africans Sports Club, commonly referred as Yanga is a Tanzanian football club based in Jangwani, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. Founded in 1935, the club play their home games at the Benjamin Mkapa Stadium.

    Nicknamed "Yanga" (Young Boys), the club has won 28 league titles and number of domestic cups, and have participated in multiple CAF Champions League editions. They have won the CECAFA Club Championship five times.

    The club became a symbol of the anti-colonial movement. Young Africans became associated with nationalists and freedom fighters, and inspired the political party TANU to adopt yellow and green as their primary colours. The club is currently in a process that will keep the club ownership 49% for investors and the rest 51% to the club members.

    The club holds a long-standing rivalry with their cross-city rivals Simba, whom they contest the Dar es Salaam (better known as Kariakoo) derby. The rivalry was ranked 5th as one of the most famous African derbies.

    Fixtures
    NBC Premier League
    Simba Sports Club
    - -
    Young Africans Sports Club
    NBC Premier League
    KMC FC
    - -
    Young Africans Sports Club
    NBC Premier League
    Young Africans Sports Club
    - -
    Geita Gold Football Club
    NBC Premier League
    Young Africans Sports Club
    - -
    Kagera Sugar FC
    NBC Premier League
    Singida Big Stars
    - -
    Young Africans Sports Club
    NBC Premier League
    Young Africans Sports Club
    - -
    Dodoma Jiji FC
    NBC Premier League
    Mbeya City Football Club
    - -
    Young Africans Sports Club
    CAF Confederation cup
    2 Apr 2023
    - 4:00 pm
    TP Mazembe | Tout Puissant Mazembe
    - -
    Young Africans Sports Club
    Latest Matches
    Azam Sports Federation Cup (ASFC)
    12 Jun 2023
    - 3:30 pm
    AZAM FOOTBALL CLUB
    0 1
    Young Africans Sports Club
    Azam Sports Federation Cup (ASFC)
    8 May 2023
    - 4:00 pm
    Young Africans Sports Club
    1 0
    Singida Big Stars
    Azam Sports Federation Cup (ASFC)
    8 Apr 2023
    - 7:00 pm
    Young Africans Sports Club
    1 0
    Geita Gold Football Club
    CAF Confederation cup
    19 Mar 2023
    - 5:00 pm
    Young Africans Sports Club
    2 0
    US Monastir | Union Sportive Monastirienne
    CAF Confederation cup
    7 Mar 2023
    - 5:00 pm
    Young Africans Sports Club
    2 0
    As Real Bamako
    Azam Sports Federation Cup (ASFC)
    3 Mar 2023
    - 7:00 pm
    Young Africans Sports Club
    4 1
    Tanzania Prisons Fc
    CAF Confederation cup
    26 Feb 2023
    - 7:00 pm
    As Real Bamako
    1 1
    Young Africans Sports Club
    CAF Confederation cup
    16 Feb 2023
    - 7:00 pm
    Young Africans Sports Club
    3 1
    TP Mazembe | Tout Puissant Mazembe
    CAF Confederation cup
    12 Feb 2023
    - 7:00 pm
    US Monastir | Union Sportive Monastirienne
    2 0
    Young Africans Sports Club
    NBC Premier League
    4 Feb 2023
    - 6:30 pm
    Young Africans Sports Club
    2 0
    Namungo Football Club
    Load More spinner
    Squad
    Goalkeepers
    Age
    Nationality
    Aboutwalib Mshery
    25
    Eric Johora
    EricJohora
    Age:
    23
    23
    Djigui Diarra
    29
    Defenders
    Age
    Nationality
    Bakari Mwamnyeto
    28
    Ibrahim Bacca
    -
    Yannick Bangala
    30
    David Bryson
    22
    Dickson Job
    DicksonJob
    Age:
    23
    23
    Djuma Shaaban
    31
    Kibwana Shomari
    23
    Lomalisa Mutambala
    30
    Midfielders
    Age
    Nationality
    Aziz Ki
    AzizKi
    Age:
    28
    28
    Faridi Malik Mussa Shaha
    27
    Feisal Salum Abdalla
    26
    Khalid Aucho
    30
    Dickson Ambundo
    28
    Gael Bigirimana
    30
    Salum Abubakar
    31
    Zawadi Mauya
    29
    Forwards
    Age
    Nationality
    Fiston Kalala Mayele
    29
    Denis Nkane
    DenisNkane
    Age:
    20
    20
    Heritier Ma Olongi Makambo
    30
    Jesus Moloko
    28
    Bernard Morrison
    30
    Tuisila Kisinda
    24
    Yusufu Athumani
    21
    CLEMENT MZIZE
    22
    Young Africans Sports Club, commonly referred as Yanga is a Tanzanian football club based in Jangwani, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. Founded in 1935, the club play their home games at the Benjamin Mkapa Stadium. Nicknamed "Yanga" (Young Boys),[3] the club has won 28 league titles and number of domestic cups, and have participated in multiple CAF Champions League editions. They have won the CECAFA Club Championship five times. The club became a symbol of the anti-colonial movement. Young Africans became associated with nationalists and freedom fighters, and inspired the political party TANU to adopt yellow and green as their primary colours. The club is currently in a process that will keep the club ownership 49% for investors and the rest 51% to the club members. The club holds a long-standing rivalry with their cross-city rivals Simba, whom they contest the Dar es Salaam (better known as Kariakoo) derby. The rivalry was ranked 5th as one of the most famous African derbies.
    P